Our aims are at the centre of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We aim to provide
- A Christian ethos, which develops a spiritual dimension in all elements of the curriculum and a sense of awe and wonder
- A happy, secure and caring environment working in partnership with home and church
- A structured education which is both broad and balanced and develops life skills
- Knowledge of our cultural and religious heritage and an understanding of the Christian faith and its influence on our life and work
- Programmes of study which develop awareness of the natural and man-made environment, the world and its people
- For the development of skills and enjoyment in physical activities, which will lay a foundation for an active and healthy life-style
- An atmosphere which encourages and enables the children to achieve their best in work, which praises them for their successes and which values their contributions
- A structure which enables the development of respect and consideration for other people and their possessions
- A sense of achievement and self-esteem which will lay the foundation for future learning and development
To learn more about these aims, please click on the link below.