Menu
Home Page
Teaching, learning, achieving together

Governors Maintenance Fund

As St Peter and St Paul Infant School is a church school, the buildings are owned by the Diocese of Southwark rather than by Surrey County Council. Southwark Diocese ask for a donation from all their schools to support the upkeep of these buildings. They pay 90% of costs and ask the school to provide the other 10%.

 

The school therefore asks for a voluntary contribution from parents/carers. The amount is set annually by the Governing Body. Please click on the link below to see the most recent letter to parents which provides details of the amount for this year and sets out the different ways that this can be paid.

Top